Handmade face masks are not PPE replacements.
Please wash with mild laundry detergent and hot water, then dry on high heat before use.
Please be safe.
Face Mask Maintenance
- Please apply the same procedure for SCRUBS CAPS and HEADBANDS
- Please KEEP DRY, CHANGE all products when WET
- Homemade products DO NOT replace any equipment approved by Health Canada, including, but not limited to, N95 masks.
- These masks do NOT treat or prevent the spread of COVID-19 or otherwise and are not to be used when working with infected people, unless they are used over top of a N95 mask.
- These masks are to be used only as a backup to frontline workers when they are faced with a shortage of personal protective equipment (“PPE”).
- Please see Health Canada’s guidelines on what PPE is required for healthcare professionals.